PRIBL 2023 Winter Training Camp
- League: Puerto Rico Independent Baseball League
- Season: 2022 Season
2023 PUERTO RICO INDEPENDENT BASEBALL LEAGUE WINTER WARM-UP CAMP
Date: January 22nd, 2023 to February 20, 2023
Location: Puerto Rico
The Puerto Rico Independent Baseball League Winter Warm-Up Camp is an off-season professional development program in Rincón, Puerto Rico. This program is for those players who want to refine their skills and perform in-game settings under professional baseball coaches and in front of scouts and team executives who attend almost every game.
In addition to providing on-field instruction, this camp is the best opportunity for players to be scouted and potentially signed to a professional contract while playing in a 20-25 game season.
PRIBL Winter Warm-Up Program Benefits:
- Prospective players gain exposure to managers and scouts. Coaches also come to the league to provide exceptional opportunities to sign players for the upcoming professional season.
- Players get to perform over an extended time instead of a typical two-day tryout.
- Players can build their baseball network by creating relationships with coaches and staff.
- The PRIBL has a good history of successfully getting players signed to professional baseball contracts.
How it Works:
- Players report on January 22nd (just a check-in day).
- "Workout, Team Practice and Evaluation Day" will happen on January 23rd.
- "First Game" will happen on January 25th.
- "Last Game" will happen on February 19th.
- Players depart on February 20th.
- $2,195 per player (Do not include airfare)
- Lodging from January 22nd (Report date) to February 20th (Depart date)
- Ground transportation for scheduled events. Players are responsible for providing their transportation from and to the airport.
- Water/sports drinks at every game.
- Player Uniform Package (Jersey, Hat, Belt, Socks, Shirt, and Workout Short)
- Equipment (Balls, bats, and helmets)
- Insurance coverage
- Baseball activities include 20 to 25 games.
- Each player will receive hands-on instruction from professional coaches.
- Exposure: MLB, Independent League Scouts, and College coaches may visit at any time.
All players are provided an equal opportunity to showcase their abilities.
- What to Bring for baseball practice? Fielder's glove/mitt, Tennis/turf shoes, Spikes/cleats, Sunscreen, Baseball Pants (Grey with no stripes). You may wear metal or molded cleats.
- For Staying Overnight, Bring Laundry Bag, Beach and Bath Towels, Swimsuit, Shower Shoes (Sandals, flip flops, etc.), and Personal Toiletries.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration is a firm commitment to participate in one of the PRIBL Baseball camps. By registering, the submitting player and/or third-party paying for the player agree that no refunds will be issued for any reason. All fees paid are to cover the player's stay in the camp in advance. This registration and payment guarantee one player roster spot within one of the PRIBL Baseball camps. PRIBL Baseball will not grant refunds of any kind, regardless of the player's feelings about their performance, the third-party instructors' evaluations, or the player's personal opinion of PRIBL. This payment is specifically for the opportunity to participate in one of our camps. It does not guarantee or represent the player a contract with any team or league after the camp. If a player cannot attend, he will receive credit for the following year.
PRIBL Baseball has a strict Refund Policy on your registration fee. However, Next Wave Insurance offers the Regsaver program to ensure your fee in the case of unforeseen incidents, including inclement weather, injuries, illness, travel delays, or another covered peril that occurs. Please don't forget to visit Registration Saver at the following link www.registrationsaver.com/pribl to learn more.
Register online via BaseballShift